Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Welcome to Back Country Winter Sports!

This website is your number one spot for checking out how to get to the back country for cheap, while maintaining the same level of excitement or more than on expensive guided back country tours! I am also an experienced mountaineer and mountain bike instructor so check out my writing on these as well! My main purpose for this website is to get people that have been in tight financial situations into the back country for cheap. I know what it's like to spend an arm and a leg at the expensive resorts and sometimes you just need a break from those long lines and crowds. I want to show you how to immerse yourself in the mountains and have the time of your life with the people you love riding with most. I also write reviews on equipment that I have personally used so that you can decide if it's right for you. I am open to any comments or suggestions and will be glad to give out advice on altitude training and other mountaineering training programs and mountain biking programs as well. So check out the other pages and learn a thing or two about the mountains!

Summit of Denali in August 2011 (I'm on the right and my brother on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment